We meet again with the intention of offering our vision of the evolution of the video game in the social environment over the years: where the child who was with the little machine was seen before, now even the streamer was dusk that millions ago with it. Of the meetings in a cybercafé to the online multiplayer features, the Pokémon Go phenomenon during the summer of 2016 and the justifiable cost of a current launch video game compared to the time of Nintendo 64: were the same as the games equally expensive to the change?.
After half an hour of presentation in which we rule on what we are playing, we play several sticks with several participating voices: Java, Rubio, Vote, Adrián and Sergio as a guest.
- Ivory: https://bit.ly/37OZFBC
- Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/3lmndtj
- Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/375Sfek
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3v2Rmkw
- Amazon Music: https://amzn.to/3nt8c8r
- Link tree: https://linktr.ee/podcast