At the beginning of Stranger In Paradise, players get three jobs to use. If you observe the lower part of each work tree, you will notice that everyone has the potential to unlock at least another work. We are here to tell you only how many jobs are there at Stranger of Paradise.
how many works are in Stranger of Paradise
To answer the question in question, there are 28 jobs in total at Stranger of Paradise. Then, of the three with whom you start, there will be € 25 to get.
They are divided into categories and that is how they will be listed here.
- Fighter sword
- White Wizard
- Black magician
- Red magician.
- Dark Knight
- Automatic switch
- Vacuum knight
- Cyclic warrior
All basic works (in addition to the three predetermined ones) are unlocked after finding the type of weapon with which the work is about. Then, for the Lancer you will have to find a spear and Ronin you will have to find a katana. These are somewhat scripted fall as you advance.
Each expert work is linked to a trophy / achievement.
There you have it, all the information for Many jobs are in Stranger of Paradise .
If you are trying to calculate the duration of the game, we also have guides about how many main missions and secondary missions are in Stranger of Paradise.
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin Review – Chaotic Bliss
- New Stranger of Paradise demo: Final Fantasy Origin announced
- Square Enix reveals the requirements of Stranger of Paradise System: Final Fantasy Origin
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin shows many killings of monsters in new commercials
- Stranger of Paradise Figure: Final Fantasy Origin Getting an imposing Garland Play Arts Kai
Search to get more