Nine different types of sheaches appear for use in Legends about Pokemones: Arseus , and each of them can be made from raw materials scattered through the Hisui region. Players need to constantly explore and extract food to meet the constant need for encolars, because in Legends it is not enough to “catch them all”. In the end, the goal this time is to fill in the first secretay in the world, and you will need all the balls.
Each recipe requires apricots . Each of these three stones corresponds to three clamp classes in Pokemon Legends ** And the most durable balls require more stones and pieces of iron – naturally.
Best places for growing and mining raw materials
Black stones Make balls for sneaking and throw, heavy balloons, lead balls and gigaton balls. Heavenly Owls Designed for balls that can be abandoned from afar, Feather Balls, Wing Balls and Jet Balls. Find Tumblestones, forcing your poke to attack the crystals of the same color scattered in Hisui, as a rule, on the rocks, rocks and the slopes of the terrain.
However, Iron pieces are required for all three more advanced classes of cakes, especially for Ultra, Gigaton and Jet Balls. * This Call two pieces each. You often have to farm iron pieces scattered into abundance. on bugs . Also need apricots, one shell, for each ball. Usually we could find enough in a grove of three brown trees to the north-west of horseshoe plains in Obsidian fields *.
Best Recipes with a higher Rating team Galaxy
Recipes encollane become available from Sillin in the Galactic Hall, when the player earns research glasses with Professor Loventon and increases their star rating (instead of receiving the gym badges, as in previous Pokemon games). Standard Beols are available from the very beginning.
- Grand Star Grade gives a recipe for Heavy balls and represents the first special class of balls in the game, designed to catch Pokemon during the study outside the battle, especially if Poemon is physically close to the player. Heavy, lead and gigaton balls are most effective with stationary or busy Pokemones on Earth and cannot be thrown away.
- Rang Second Star Awards Player Recipe Feather balls , which can travel much further than Heavy Balls, and are suitable for catching Pokemon who fly close, not far. Their light blue design clearly reminds Sky Tumblestones.
- The rank of the third star Returns a friend and wins the recipe excellent balls , which are more efficient than standard pokebol when it comes to the capture of Pokemon in battle. The key to the strategy, the chances of catching are increasing even more when the health of the goals is low and it deals with a state of causing status, such as drowsiness or paralysis.
The fourth rank star gives a recipe for lead balls improvement compared to Heavy Balls, as they are driving and catching ground pokemon with even greater efficiency.
Five Star Awards Recipe Wings Balls Faster and long-range update Feather Balls.
Six stars represents the highest level of efficiency fishing with ultra ball . This is the most powerful ball used in battle. Please note that standard, large and ultrably can also be used outside the battle, but they are not as effective as two other types of balls.
- SEXTERNAL RANG Gives a recipe player Gigaton balls – the best in near fishing
- Eight stars After passing the most part of the plot, you will be rewarded by the recipe reactive balls and the ability, finally, catch Pokemon, who were previously flying too far beyond reach
Like the earliest records of Pokédex, these recipes are reliable historical records about the past region. They represent the very beginning of relations between people and pokemons, and literally, in a nutshell, were predecessors of many beautiful goals currently available to Pokemon.
To learn more about Pokemones, visit Quick Guide for Pokémon Legends: Arceus .