With the change of the store on January 21, 2022, at 01: 00h CET, skins Clint Barton and Kate Bishop of Hawk Eye / Marvel , Filtered previously, finally arrived at the Fortnite Battle Royale store. These new skins of the store belong to the seBattle Royaleon 1 of Fortnite chapter 3 . In this news we tell you what price have, what Content bring and How to get them :
How to get the Skins Clint Barton and Kate Bishop of Hawk Eye in Fortnite
Battle Royale we have discussed you in the introductory paragraph of this news, all Hawk’s eye objects They arrived at Fortnite Battle Royale store on January 21. At the time we write this news, all these objects appear in the Hawk Eye section of the store:
These are All Hawk Eye Objects in Fortnite , along with their prices in turkeys. Battle Royale usual, we can buy all these objects in the same batch, or individually:
- Hawk Eye Lot (Includes the Skin Clint Barton, the Skin Kate Bishop, the Backpacking Arsenal Accessory, the Kate Circa Backpacking Accessory, The Ballet Peak Collection Tool, The Sieve Collection Tool Rigid, wing delta aerial archer and loading screen hawk eyes): 2,400 turkeys
- Skin Clint Barton \ + Accessory Backpacker Hawk Eye Arsenal : 1,500 turkeys
- Skin Kate Bishop \ + Kate Circa Backpack Accessory : 1,500 turkeys
- Ballet Peak Collection Tool : 500 turkeys
- Rigid Slicer Collection Tool : 500 turkeys
ALA Delta Archer Aerial : 800 turkeys
Battle Royale it usually happens with this type of lot, the loading screen ???? It is exclusive to the batch of all objects . That is, it is impossible to buy it separately.
Battle Royale always that we publish news of this type, we leave you several things that you must take into account:
- These objects are purchBattle Royaleed with turkeys , a virtual currency that we buy with real money. The current exchange rate is at €7.99 per 1,000 turkeys .
- These objects will remain for a limited time in the Fortnite Battle Royale store . You may then return to the store, although nobody knows when.
- We can use these objects without problems in all Fortnite game modes : Battle Royale, creative and save the world.
- All these objects are cosmetic ; They do not affect the game in any way beyond being visual modifications.